On my photography site I had a “word of the day” which was basically my favorite things. Yeah right like I could update anything every day! So here are some favorites, some will rotate through periodically.
Right Now I Love…
- TigerNut Protein Powder made with Incha Protein – does not make your food or smoothie taste funk…and no stevia!
- Cashew coffee creamer made this myself, just soak a cup of cashews overnight and blend with 1 1/2 cup water.
Favorite Austin Spots
- Picnik – originally a trailer on South Lamar, Picnik has expanded into a full fledged restaurant on Burnet. This is a paleo based restaurant, but mostly it just provides really good REAL food!
- True Food Kitchen – the name says it all. In the Seaholm district this is a real food based quality restaurant that is absolutely delicious!
- Walnut Creek Park – this has become a refuge in the heat. It’s off leash, huge, loads of trails and has great shade cover.
- Wayward Pines
- The Path
- Bobs Burgers
- House of Cards
- Orange is the New Black
- Yoga for Life, A Journey to Inner Peace and Freedom by Colleen Saidman
- The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
- The Birth House by Ami McKay
- The Greatest Knight by Elizabeth Chadwick
- The Scarlet Lion (sequel to the above) by Elizabeth Chadwick